Our Mission & Vision
Our vision is to enable parents and teachers around the world to learn Montessori methodology from wherever they are and to empower them to use Montessori in their day to day life thus making a difference in the lives of their children.
We cover 9 modules online that will help you understand Montessori and be able to implement them at home or in your classroom as you learn…
What You will Learn...
In this module, you will learn about Maria Montessori, the wonderful woman who scientifically created her methodology to help educate children in a holistic way.
You will learn also about her principles and philosophy which is what makes Montessori work so well.
At the end of this module, you will have a greater understanding of children and be able to see how learning takes place from their perspective. You will also learn about the Montessori prepared environment, how it works and what makes it unique.
This module is an eye-opener to many and will help you prepare for the following modules.
On completion of this Online Certificate in Montessori Education, you will…
- Understand and develop an appreciation of the Montessori philosophy.
- Understand children’s development from birth to six years.
- Develop an appreciation and understanding of the Montessori materials and the prepared environment.
- Have knowledge, understanding and use of various observational techniques.
- Have the knowledge and skills to become highly creative and confident in teaching children.